1. Honor Jesus Christ in all things – this is the most important measure of our success.
2. Christian character defines who we are – in and out of school and the athletic arena.
3. God-honoring behavior, good sportsmanship, and adherence to the Athletic Code are required.
4. Good grades and school citizenship lead the way – successful athletes must first be successful students.
5. Selfless attitudes must permeate the team – what is best for the team always comes first.
6. We will seek to win in accordance with the rules – competing at the highest possible level is the goal while showing proper respect for opponents.
7. We are all in this together – student-athletes, coaches, parents, fans, and administrators are all on the same page.
8. The commitment to the team is important – it takes no talent to show up on time and work hard.
9. Athletes and coaches must support other athletes and teams in order to build effective teams – we all share Warrior pride.
10. Athletes will work hard and improve in and out of season – the commitment does not end when the season ends.
11. Positive attitudes will influence outcomes – play with passion, encourage those around you, cheer with enthusiasm.