Purpose of the Warrior Athletic Club
The Purpose of the Warrior Athletic Club is to support all sports and athletes at our school. We are parents of athletes who come together in an effort to provide the best possible resources and support for our warriors. We welcome any ideas and help from all PVCS parents. Together, we can help our school develop our young athletes.
How Does WAC Support PVCS athletics?
- Soccer field scoreboard
- Assisted with funding for replacing the gym floor
- Padded team chairs for gym
- Sponsor two scholarships each year for graduating athletes
- Purchased new padded scorers table for the gym
- Purchased new soccer goals for the soccer field
- Purchase athletic equipment for teams
- Provide banners in the gym for all senior athletes
How Can You Support WAC?
- Join us at our quarterly meetings
- Share ideas and volunteer at events
- Participate by running/walking in our November 5K
- Enter a team and/or become a sponsor at our annual Golf Tournament
- Our major fundraiser each year is our annual Spring golf tournament. Your support through participation or helping us identify and secure sponsors is greatly needed in order for us to continue to support our student-athletes.
- November 5K held at Pleasant View Park.
- This year’s Golf Tournament is April 13, 2019, at National Golf Links (formerly Highland Rim). See a WAC officer or front office to sign up to play! Form a team to help support our school’s athletics!
Warrior Athletic Club Officers
Contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or one of the WAC officers:
|Vice President||Tasha Upchurch||615-405-6111|